Ways to lend a hand!
- Give time. Join our volunteer team. Submit your resume and a letter of motivation.
- Become a Companion. Our signature program “Connection Kick Start©” relies on trained volunteer Companions to accompany our children and families. Companions work together to connect families to community resources. To apply, submit your resume and a letter of motivation.
- Give an in-kind donation: Paintings, toys, games, material for children etc. for our auctions are welcome. Contact us!
- Sponsor a child and family. Select a child and family together with us, and be their sponsor. The first step is to contact us.
- Register your company as a Collective Member for a nominal annual fee, if you provide a specialized service or a community support resource in finances, health, education, social services, sports, leisure or recreation, parent support, children and/or family therapy. Complete and submit the Collective Member form.
- Sponsor the Cause. Contact us for a win-win-win opportunity by sponsoring a program, project, campaign or an event.
- Give a gift by cheque or cash. Please make cheques out to Buds in Bloom®. No income tax receipt is provided, because it is dependent on the approval of our Charity application. Stay tuned! For donations of $25,000 or more, a deferred tax receipt may be possible. Learn more by being in touch with our Chair at president@BudsinBloom.org.
- Become a voting member: An adult or family is eligible for the nominal fee of $1. Contact our Secretary at Secretary@BudsinBloom.org. Not yet a voting member? To become a voting member, contact us at info@BudsinBloom.org.
Your contribution brings
relief, hope and empowerment
Get involved in fundraising for Buds in Bloom® in Calgary!
Email us at info@BudsinBloom.org