Don’t Wait for Relief. Create it!
Give the gift of empowerment. Donate today!
Become A Sponsor
If you would like to become a sponsor, please contact us at info@BudsinBloom.org.
Ways to Help:
- Give time. Join our volunteer team. Submit your resume and a letter of motivation.
- Become a Companion. The Accompaniment Program is one or our signature Connection Kick Start© programs that relies on trained volunteer Companions to accompany our children and families. Companions work together to connect families to community resources. To apply, submit your resume and a letter of motivation.
- Give an in-kind donation. Paintings, toys, games, material for children and more for our auctions are welcome. Contact us!
- Sponsor a child and family. Select a child and family together with us, and be their sponsor. The first step is to contact us, or click here to learn more about how to be a Child and Family Sponsor.
- Register yourself or your company as a Voting Member for an annual fee. Click here to learn more about how to become a Voting Member.
- Sponsor the Cause. Contact us for a win-win-win opportunity by sponsoring a program, project or an event. Click here to learn more about Sponsorship.
3 Ways to Donate:
- Online: Scan the QR code that redirects to the Buds in Bloom PayPal page.
- By Cheque: Please make your cheque out to Buds in Bloom and post mail to Buds in Bloom 600-5920 MacLeod Trail SW, Calgary, Alberta, T2H 0K2
- By e-Transfer: Please e-transfer your gift to info@BudsinBloom.org
For $25 donations or more, a donation tax receipt is emitted. Make sure to provide your email and postal mail address.
For $1,000 donations or more, you can opt to have your name or company listed online as a Supporter.
Email us at info@BudsinBloom.org if your preference is to donate non-anonymously; we are happy to include either your name or your company name and logo.